REGISTER NOW FOR ADULT BASKETBALL AT FALLING SPRINGS CENTER
Hoop it up this summer in Parks & Recreation’s adult basketball leagues! Form a team at your church or get your friends or co-workers together & enter a team in the Open League. All players must be 16 years old or older.
- Summer Adult Mix Basketball. This pickup program will meet on Sunday evenings. Play will be 3v3 or 5v5.
- Church League: Players must attend the church they are playing for & church staff must approve the roster. This league plays on Tuesday evenings.
SUMMER ADULT MIX BASKETBALL GENERAL INFORMATION
- Time: 7-9pm
- Dates: June 5- July 31 (No basketball on July 3)
- Price: $40/player for whole session or $7/week
- Open to ages 16& Up.
- DEADLINE: JUNE 1
CHURCH LEAGUE GENERAL INFORMATION:
- All teams are guaranteed a minimum of 8 Games (Parks & Rec Staff determine format)
- Teams must wear matching jerseys with numbers. Reversible jerseys are preferred.
- Maximum of 15 players per roster
- Make-up games may be played any day of the week
- League and Tourney champs receive 10 t-shirts
- Rosters are due no later than prior to the first game & must be signed by every player. (Players must be at least 16 years old to participate. A parent’s signature required for those under age 18).
- For additional information, contact Aaron at 859-873-5948.
- To register, please submit the Registration Form & fee to the Parks & Recreation Department. Space is limited in each league, so please register soon!
CHURCH LEAGUE DATES- COMING SUMMER 2022
DEADLINE: May 26
CAPTAIN’S MEETING: JUNE 2 @ 6pm
Registration is by team only can can be done at Falling Springs Center using THIS FORM or via our NEW online registration portal accessible HERE! In most cases teams are linked to a captain, so to register as a team, the captain would log-in to the system and create a new team or edit an existing team during the registration process (if you’ve had a team in the past but no teams are attached to your account, or if you have other questions or problems accessing your account, please contact Aaron or Rainey at 859.873.5948). Players can also be added to your roster during this process or can be added at a later date.