WOODFORD COUNTY DOG PARK
- Located in Woodford County Park (275 Beasley RD), the Dog Park is at the end of the access road to the left and behind Falling Spring Center (next to the tennis courts).
- The Dog Park has two separate runs – one for large dogs and one for small dogs.
- In these areas dogs are allowed to run off leash with their owners nearby providing supervision. This is a great place for dogs to get lots of exercise and socialization. (Please note that dogs are permitted in other outdoor areas of the park but they are required by law to be on leash.)
- The dog park area includes:
- A small covered area for a break from the sun
- A water spigot
- Pet Waste disposal stations with bags and trash cans
- Double gated area where dogs can be transitioned on and off leash in a contained space
DOG PARK RULES
Help us make the Dog Park safe, fun and clean for everyone by following these rules:
- Park Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Entry into the dog park is at the risk of dog owners or handlers. Dog owners or handlers are responsible and liable for any damages to property, persons or other animals caused by their dog.
- Aggressive dogs are prohibited from the park. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior towards humans or other dogs must be removed from the park immediately.
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted unless accompanied by and adult.
- Small children must be kept under strict supervision by an adult.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the dog park and dog owners must have a leash in their possession at all times. (Versailles Ordinance 90.15)
- Dog owners must be in the dog park and within view of their dogs at all times.
- OWNERS OR HANDLERS MUST CLEAN UP DOG WASTE. Seal waste in the provided plastic bags before disposing in the trash receptacles (Versailles Ordinance 90.19)
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed in the park (Kentucky Revised Statute 258.255)
- All dogs must wear their current rabies vaccination tag (Kentucky Revised Statute 258.015)
Any violation of the above rules is subject to citation by Animal Control.
ANY AND ALL DOG BITES INVOLIVING HUMANS MUST BE REPORTED TO ANIMAL CONTROL AT (859) 879-0598