It’s your dog’s turn to make some waves! At the end of the summer, after the pool closes, bring your pup to the Splash Pool at Falling Springs Center and let them enjoy a dip in the pool before we drain it for the season. We’ll have vendors, a dog wash, photography, music and tons of fun!
Registration and proof of vaccination is required. You can register and pay onsite on or you can save some time by registering, paying & uploading proof of vaccinations online. Paper registration is also accepted at Falling Springs Center. Check back in August for details & registration links!
Below are some important rules to make sure that both human and furry guests have a great time! Thank you for your cooperation!
YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PET(S) AND FOR ENSURING THEY ARE WITHIN YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTROL AT ALL TIMES WITHIN SIGHT, SOUND AND EASY REACH. PLEASE GIVE TIME-OUTS IF NEEDED TO AVOID ESCALATING BEHAVIORS WITH OTHER PETS.
- Proof of all current vaccinations must provided with this registration form or at onsite registration.
- All dogs must wear proof of current rabies vaccination on their collar. Dogs will not be admitted without rabies tag and no refunds will be made if turned away.
- No more than 1 dog per handler.
- Dogs must be at accompanied by a responsible handler age 14 or older.
- Handlers are only allowed to enter the water to assist dogs in or out of the pool, human swimmers are not allowed.
- No female dogs in heat are permitted at this event.
- Puppies under 6 months old are not permitted in the water.
- Aggresive dogs are not permitted. The handler is responsible for his or her dog’s behavior while on Parks property, including interaction with other dogs and people. Any dog who exhibits any sign of aggression or who is not under the voice control of his handler will be asked to leave the permises and no refunds will be issued. All dogs attending must be friendly with dogs and people, sociable and well-mannered.
- Dogs must be taken out of the pool area and to the grassy area to do their business. Owners/handlers are expected to clean up after their dog(s) and should come prepared with their own bags.
- Prong, choke or chain collars are not permitted. Dogs must wear flat buckle/shap collars when off leash. Full body harnesses are permitted. Dog life-vests are permitted.
- Dogs MUST be on leash when not in the pool.
- Children MUST be under parental control at all times and may not get into the pool.
- Please instruct child(ren) not to approach any dog without asking the owner first.
- Lifeguards are present for safety reasons only and will not be able to assist dogs.
- Big water slides will not be operate during the dog swim.