FALLING SPRINGS CENTER RULES
- Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible party age 16 or over.
- Drinks are allowed in sealed, plastic containers only
- Only soft-soled, non-marking shoes on the track, basketball courts & fitness areas. (No flip-flops, dress shoes, boots, etc.)
- Shoes & shirts are required outside locker rooms & pool areas. No swimsuits outside the pools & locker rooms.
- Youth under age 12 must be within arms reach of an adult on the track.
- No alcohol, smoking or tobacco products permitted.
- No outside food or drinks. Spill-proof water bottles are permitted.
- No profanity.
- Facilities/passes are for private use only. Use of passes or the facility for private financial gain is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons 16 years old may use the fitness center. 14 & 15 year-olds may use the fitness center if they have a parental waiver on file in the fitness office and complete a fitness room orientation with staff.
- Proper attire is required. No bathing suits or open-toe shoes.
- After use, wipe down equipment with towels & disinfectant provided.
- Children 4 years old & younger MUST be within arm’s reach of a responsible adult at ALL times when in the water.
- Children who cannot swim should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Children not potty-trained must wear swim diapers or plastic pants.
- Proper swimming attire is required. T-shirts or other street clothes are not permitted in the water. An aqua shirt (surfer style) is allowed.
- People with contagious conditions such as open wounds, sores, infections and/or fungus diseases are prohibited in the pool.
- Lap swimmers have first priority in the lap lanes.
- No one under 16 years of age may use the Therapy Pool unless accompanied by a Falling Springs Instructor.
- Individuals with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, seizures, epilepsy, other medical conditions or pregnant women should seek doctor’s approval before using the therapy pool.
- The therapy pool should not be used while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Water toys (rafts, noodles, etc.) are not permitted unless they are being used as part of an organized class.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets only.
- A chair lift is available for access to the therapy or lap pools. Call the Aquatics office for details.
- Goggles, fins, watches, jewelry, zippers, buckles, snaps, life jackets & flotation devices are prohibited while using the slides.
- No headfirst sliding on slides or in tunnels.
- Only one rider allowed at a time allowed on the slides.
- No diving or playing on the starting blocks.
- No diving unless water is at least 9 feet deep.
- Only one person is allowed on the diving board at a time.
- No parents are allowed in the water while child jumps off of the board.
- Floatation devices, goggles & masks are not permitted when using the diving board.
Failure to follow rules may result in pass suspension or revocation.