STAY FIT WHILE HAVING FUN!
Bored with your workouts? Do you have a need to be competitive – both with yourself and others? If so, be sure to check out one of our Fitness Challenges that are offered throughout the year!
REGISTER ONLINE OR AT FALLING SPRINGS CENTER!
Give your training a purpose & cross that finish line! Stay fit this holiday season by challenging yourself to an Indoor Ironman!
WHAT’S THE CHALLENGE:
Complete the equivalent of a full Ironman Triathlon within the confines of Falling Springs Center between November 29th & December 31st!
- Swim 2.4 Miles (79 Laps) OR Row (65 Minutes)
- Bike 112 Miles
- Run/Walk 26.2 Miles
DO I HAVE TO REGISTER?
- Register online or at Falling Springs Center
- Cost is $20
IS THERE A DEADLINE?
- There is no deadline – you can register at anytime, but you must finish the race by December 31!
WHAT’S THE PRIZE:
- The satisfaction that you did something hard, finished what you started & made exercise a priority!
- One of kind Indoor Ironman long-sleeve tech shirt!
- Participants must be registered & paid the entry fee to be eligible.
- All elements must be completed inside Falling Springs Center, either on the track or a treadmill, on a group cycle or fitness room bike & in the lap pool or fitness room rower.
- Tracking logs are available in the fitness room.
- When logging your progress, be sure to write the distance you did that day for each leg & have a fitness staff person or lifeguard verify that you completed your workout by initialing it. This is on an honor system, they aren’t verifying your distance, just that you were in the center doing the indicated activity.
- Replace your log in the file in the fitness room after each use.