Below you will find the most frequently used forms for Parks & Recreation and Falling Springs Center, including program registration, Sunshine/School Break Camps, pass memberships or cancellations, etc.
GENERAL PROGRAM REGISTRATION FORMS
- Both of the forms below can be completed electronically and signed with a digital signature or printed and completed by hand.
- To complete and submit via email, you MUST click “SAVE AS”, name the file and click “SAVE.” This will save the completed computer. After this updated document is saved to your computer, please attach it to an email and send it HERE. (If you do not save the the updated file and attach it to the email, we will receive a blank form.)
- Once the form is received in our office we will call you get your credit card information.
- You may also print the completed form digital or print it and complete it by hand and mail it or drop off the form with payment. Payment MUST be included before any registration will be processed.
ACTIVITY REGISTRATION FORMS (2 pages)
- This form is for general program registrations (i.e., Taekwondo for Kids, Twinkle Toes Dance, Swim Lessons, Summer Swim Team, Start Smart Program, School Break Camps, etc.)
- This form works best with Internet Explorer
- This form is for Parks & Recreation Youth Basketball & Cheerleading programs held in the Fall/Winter.
- Works best with Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Youth Basketball/Cheerleading – Have questions about Youth Basketball or Cheerleading? Click this link! Still have questions? Contact Aaron Stover at 859.873.5948.
PERSONAL TRAINING & PRIVATE LESSONS
PERSONAL TRAINING FORMS
- Personal Training Form (PDF Form)
- Personal Training Form (Online Form)
- Purchase Addition Visits (Already been training with us? Use this link to purchase additional visits!)
PRIVATE LESSONS FORMS
- Parks & Recreation offers private basketball lessons with qualified coaches!
- Click HERE for a Private Lessons Brochure with details.
- Parks & Recreation offers scholarships for Woodford County residents who show financial need based on household size and income.
- Those interested in applying for a scholarship must complete the following items and submit them to the Parks & Recreation Department along with all supporting documentation at least 1 week prior to the deadline of the program for which you would like to register.
- Scholarships may also be used for annual or summer passes as well as 20 visit cards to Falling Springs Center. (Scholarships do not apply to Sunshine Camp or School Break Camps).
- Scholarships are awarded on a calendar year basis, so re-application is required at the first of each year.
- Contact Amanda Waits with questions or for more information.
Versailles-Woodford County Scholarship Application (form works best with Windows Explorer or Safari)
*This form is also applicable to those applying for a scholarship for Youth Baseball and Softball through the Woodford Youth Baseball & Softball Association (WCYBSA). Scholarships are applied for through Parks & Rec, but funded by WCYBSA. If you have a current, up-to-date scholarship through Parks & Recreation, then you will only need to complete the WCYBSA Scholarship Request Form.
FALLING SPRINGS MEMBERSHIP FORMS
Please click the file below that corresponds to the pass type you are interested in. Please print and complete all pages and then bring them to Falling Springs Center to complete your pass purchase. Forms are also available at Falling Springs Center. The office is open Monday-Thursday from 9 AM – 6 PM, Fridays from 9 AM-5 PM. If you can’t make it during office hours, please call for an after hours appointment.
NEW MEMBERSHIPS (For those who do not currently or who have never had a membership)
- Gold Membership Form – For those wanting to pay for an annual pass in full. Includes 1 month free (12 months for the price of 11). Children age 13 and under are added for free to Individual and Couple passes.
- Silver Membership Form – For those wanting to pay for an annual pass but paid monthly by bank draft or credit card. Children age 13 and under are added for free to Individual and Couple passes.
- Bronze Membership Form – Available for individuals only. This membership is for those wishing to purchase a month-to-month pass that they can cancel at any time without a cancellation fee.
- Silver Sneakers Membership Form – This pass is for those individuals age 65 or older or who are Medicare Eligible whose Health Insurance provides Silver Sneakers as a benefit. To find out if you are eligible for a Silver Sneakers pass, please click HERE and complete the requested information.
- Summer Pass Form (This form is required for those purchasing a Summer Pass to Falling Springs Center. This form must be submitted in person, Monday-Friday, 9 AM- 6 PM.)
DRAFT CHANGE FORM
- If you wish to make a change to how your monthly membership is billed, you must notify the office of these changes (i.e., you get a new credit or debit card with a new expiration date, you want to change the card your pass is billed to or you want to change your draft type from credit/debit card to your checking account or savings account). The easiest way to submit this information is via our new ONLINE DRAFT CHANGE FORM. Simply fill it out online, click submit and you’re all set!
- You may also complete a Monthly Draft Form in PDF format. Simply print and complete this form by hand and return it via mail, fax, email or in person to the Parks & Recreation Department. If you need help with this form or have any questions please contact Heather Major at 859-873-5948 ext. 222.
- If you wish to cancel your Falling Springs Membership, please complete the following form appropriate to your pass type and return it via mail, fax, email or in person to the Parks & Recreation Department or submit your cancellation using the appropriate online form listed below.
- If you need help with this form or have any questions please contact Heather Major at 859-873-5948 ext. 222. Please see important notes below regarding Changes and Cancellations.
Any Gold or Silver membership that is cancelled before the 1 year contract has expired requires a cancellation fee of 2 times the monthly rate for your pass type.
- Only Silver Memberships are eligible for suspension. To request a suspension of your Silver Membership, please complete the PDF form below and return it via mail, fax, email or in person to the Parks & Recreation Department or submit your cancellation using the online form listed below.
- SILVER MEMBERSHIP SUSPENSION FORM (Online Form)
- Silver memberships may be suspended for no more than 90 days and may only be suspended once per year (defined as one calendar year from the initial start of your membership). There is a $25 charge to suspend a pass. If you request a suspension, you must include a reinstatement date on the form. Contact the front office if you have questions or would like more information.
MEMBERSHIP TRANSFER OR CHANGES
If you are wishing to transfer to a different membership type or add or change people on your current membership, please complete the appropriate form for your current pass type:
FITNESS ROOM WAIVER FOR 14-15 YEAR OLDS
- Individuals must be 16 years old or older to use the fitness room on their own.
- Youth ages 14 or 15 years old may use the room if they have a parent waiver on file in the fitness room, have supplied a birth certificate for age verification and the child attends a fitness room orientation.
- click HERE to download the waiver or click here to complete the online form.
- NO ONE UNDER AGE 14 IS ALLOWED IN THE FITNESS ROOM.
- Please see the Fitness Manager, Tefany Bleuel if you have questions, would like to schedule a fitness room orientation or would like to request an exception for medical reasons.
- Please complete an Employment Application to apply for any position with the Versailles-Woodford County Parks and Recreation Department.
- Completed forms may be dropped off or mailed to Falling Springs Center or you may email it to Heather Major.
- Please note that the the Employment Application linked above is a fillable form that may be completed digitally and attached to an email. If you complete digitally, be sure to save the form to your computer when you complete it and then attach it to an email (if you do not do this, we will get a blank form).
- Applications are kept on file for 3 months.
- We want to hear about your experience!
- Please print and complete the Program Evaluation Form for general programs and activities, for example, Taekwondo for Kids, Twinkle Toes Dance, Youth Basketball, etc and return it to Parks & Recreation by fax, email, mail or drop it off in person.