Below you will find the most frequently used forms for Parks & Recreation and Falling Springs Center.  Just find the heading that applies to what you are looking for


Program or Activity Registration Forms

*Activity Registration Form  Digital PDF form used for general programs, for example:  Taekwondo for Kids, Twinkle Toes Dance, Swim Lessons, Summer Swim Team, Start Smart Program, School Break Camps, etc..  Works best with Internet Explorer.  

*Youth Basketball League/Cheerleading Registration Form – For Parks & Recreation Youth Basketball & Cheerleading in the Fall/Winter.  Works best with Internet Explorer and Safari.

* Both forms can be completed electronically and signed with a digital signature or printed and completed by hand.  If you complete and submit via email, make sure you save the completed form to your computer first and then attach it to an email.  If you do not do this, we will receive a blank form.  Once the form is received in our office we will call you get your credit card information. You may also print the completed form and mail or drop off the form with payment.




Private Basketball Lessons Form – Parks & Recreation offers private basketball lessons with qualified coaches!  Click here for a registration form.  Click HERE for a Private Lessons Brochure with details.


Personal Training Form (PDF Version)

Online Personal Training Form

Purchase Addition Visits


Scholarship Application

Parks & Recreation offers scholarships for Woodford County residents who show financial need based on household size and income.  Those interested in applying for a scholarship must complete the following items and submit them to the Parks & Recreation Department along with all supporting documentation at least 1 week prior to the deadline of the program for which you would like to register.  Scholarships may also be used for annual or summer passes as well as 20 visit cards to Falling Springs Center.  (Scholarships are awarded on a calendar year basis, so re-application is required at the first of each year).  Contact Amanda Waits with questions or for more information.

*This form is also applicable to those applying for a scholarship for Youth Baseball and Softball through the Woodford Youth Baseball & Softball Association (WCYBSA).  Scholarships are applied for through Parks & Rec, but funded by WCYBSA.  If you have a current, up-to-date scholarship through Parks & Recreation, then you will only need to complete the Scholarship Request Form.

Versailles-Woodford County Scholarship Application (form works best with Windows Explorer or Safari)


Rental Forms

Facility Reservation Form (For renting facilities such as pool parties, indoor basketball courts and  outdoor pavilions.  Form works best in Windows Explorer)


Falling Springs Forms


Please click the file below that corresponds to the pass type you are interested in.  Please print and complete all pages and then bring them to Falling Springs Center to complete your pass purchase.  Forms are also available at Falling Springs Center.  The office is open from 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday-Friday or call to make and appointment outside of regular office hours.

  • Gold Membership Form – For those wanting to pay for an annual pass in full.  Includes 2 months added for free (13 months for the price of 11).  Children age 13 and under are added for free to Individual and Couple passes.
  • Silver Membership Form – For those wanting to pay for an annual pass but paid monthly by bank draft or credit card.  Children age 13 and under are added for free to Individual and Couple passes.
  • Bronze Membership Form – Available for individuals only.  This membership is for those wishing to purchase a month-to-month pass that they can cancel at any time without a cancellation fee.
  • Silver Sneakers Membership Form – This pass is for those individuals age 65 or older or who are Medicare Eligible whose Health Insurance provides Silver Sneakers as a benefit.  To find out if you are eligible for a Silver Sneakers pass, please click HERE and complete the requested information.


  • Summer Pass Form (This form is required for those purchasing a Summer Pass to Falling Springs Center.  This form must be submitted in person, Monday-Friday, 9 AM- 6 PM.)


  • If you wish to make a change to how your monthly membership is billed, you must notify the office of these changes.  For example, if your get a new credit card or debit card with a new expiration date, want to change the card your pass is billed to or change your draft from your credit/debit card to your checking account or a savings account or vice versa.  The easiest way to submit this information is via our new ONLINE DRAFT CHANGE FORM.  Simply fill it out online, click submit and you’re all set!
  • You may also complete a Monthly Draft Form in PDF format.  Simply print and complete the form by hand and return it via mail, fax, email or in person to the Parks & Recreation Department.  If you need help with this form or have any questions please contact Heather Major at 859-873-5948 ext. 222.


Any Gold or Silver membership that is cancelled before the 1 year contract has expired may be cancelled with a fee of 2 times the monthly rate for that pass type.


  • Only Silver Memberships are eligible for suspension.  To request a suspension of your Silver Membership, please complete the PDF form below and return it via mail, fax, email or in person to the Parks & Recreation Department or submit your cancellation using the online form listed below.
  • Silver memberships may be suspended for no more than 90 days and may only be suspended once per year (defined as one calendar year from the initial start of your membership).  There is a $25 charge to suspend a pass.  If you request a suspension, you must include a reinstatement date on the form.  Contact the front office if you have questions or would like more information.


If you are wishing to transfer to a different membership type or add or change people on your current membership, please complete the appropriate form for your current pass type:


Individuals must be 16 years old or older to use the fitness room on their own.  Youth ages 14 or 15 years old may use the room if they have a parent waiver on file in the fitness room, have supplied a birth certificate for age verification and the child attends a fitness room orientation.  (You can click HERE to download the waiver or click here to complete the online form).  NO ONE UNDER AGE 14 IS ALLOWED IN THE FITNESS ROOM.  Please see the Fitness Manager, Tefany Bleuel if you have questions, would like to schedule a fitness room orientation or would like to request an exception for medical reasons.


Job Application

Please complete an Employment Application to apply for any position with the Versailles-Woodford County Parks and Recreation Department.  Applications are kept on file for 3 months.


Evaluation Forms

Program Evaluation Form – We want to hear about your experience!  Please complete this form for general programs and activities, for example, swim lessons, Taekwondo for Kids, Twinkle Toes Dance, Youth Basketball, etc and return it to Parks & Recreation by fax, email, mail or drop it off in person.